Wills, Trusts, and Estate Litigation
• Wills, trusts, and estate litigation involving real estate
• Probate involving real estate
• Challenges to wills and trusts
• Administration, accounting, and distribution of wills and trusts
• Putting property back into a trust
• Breach of fiduciary duty, self dealing, misrepresentation or fraud by a trustee
• Disputes by, against, or between beneficiaries
• Issues pertaining to wills, executors and administrators
• Independent Administration of Estates Act (IAEA)
• Wrongful death or financial elder abuse
• Issues of mental capacity or undue influence
• Mediation, Arbitration, Trial, and Appeal
Is your family’s trust being administered correctly? Is the estate executor following court orders? Are assets being distributed properly? Many questions can arise in the course of trust and estate administration. When contentious issues need resolution, our experienced lawyers can work to ensure that your interests are well-represented.
At the Law Offices of Robert A. Stack, we are able to handle all of the disputes involving wills, trusts and estates, no matter the cause of the dispute and regardless of the complexity. Our extensive courtroom experience will give you confidence and the feeling that you are in good hands.
We are committed to personal service and care about the people that we represent. We take the time to get to know you, your needs, and your goals.