The Law Offices of Robert A. Stack has a strong team with multiple resources at its disposal.
Robert A. Stack, Esq. has a well-founded background in law and real estate. He has been practicing for over thirty years and has extensive trial experience. He has a master’s degree (M.S.) in finance and a California real estate broker’s license. He is a doctorate of jurisprudence (J.D.), a member of the County Bar Association, and a member of the California State Bar Association.
The firm has an association of counsel with O’Neill, Huxtable & Abelson, 1631 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90026. O’Neill, Huxtable & Abelson was founded in the late 1920s. For more than sixty years, it has been dedicated to helping property owners fight “City Hall” in eminent domain and other land use proceedings.
Hitomi Kawashima is the firm’s tax and financial consultant. She is a certified public accountant (C.P.A.) and has years of business and accounting experience.
- The People of the State of California v. Grand Diamond Properties, LLC, et. al.
- The State offered $1,809,000. We obtained a judgment for $3,219,040.
- The People of the State of California v. Wright, et. al.
- The State offered $628,052. We obtained a judgment for $1,691,448.
- The People of the State of California v. Dante Corp., et. al.
- The State offered $948,000. We obtained a judgment for $1,808,000.
- The People of the State of California v. Dorothy E. Parrott, et. al.
- The State Offered $250,000. We obtained a judgment for $862,995.25. (It included an award for attorneys fees and costs in the amount of $150,190.37.)